Need to borrow a laptop?
There will be no lending of laptops during the exam period. All borrowed devices should be returned by Monday December 5th. Lending will resume in mid–January.
Computers: There are 20 Macbooks and 20 PC laptops available. 10 of each type include Adobe Creative Suite software. All computers come with chargers and display adapters.
How to Borrow:
- Check that you have not opted-out of the Arts Computer Lab Fee on Minerva. This will be re-confirmed when you apply to borrow a laptop.
- Visit the Ferrier Computer Lab in the 3rd floor of the Ferrier Building between 10:00 AM — 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. Laptops are lent out on a first come, first serve basis.
- Laptop lending is only available during the Fall and Winter semesters of each academic year.
Laptop Lending Program Rules
- Laptops borrowed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays must be returned on the Friday of the same week
- Laptops borrowed on Thursdays and Fridays must be returned the following monday (three or four days later)
- No returns after 4pm
- No renewals
- There is no lending of any laptop without a completed form submission on this page