If you are looking for a space for your event, use the web app below to book the Arts Lounge. Simply decide on a time and room you want to book, then click on the slot where they intersect. For clarity, you can switch to the Week or Month view (be sure to select the room at the upper-left hand corner). Next, all you have to do is fill out the form with an event name, description, duration, and contact info!
All bookings must be approved by the VP Internal before they are deemed to be effective. New bookings will be italicised, which will change to unitalicized when approved. You are responsible for checking to see if your booking has been approved before your event.
- Only one booking should be made per time slot. The form needs to be filled out more than once for multiple events.
- All booking requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Booking is available for non-AUS groups up to two weeks in advance for a charge of $25. Priority will be given to AUS affiliated groups.
- Lounge booking is not available during the summer months.
- If you represent an AUS group, lounge bookings are free and payment is not required.
Lounge Booking Procedure:
- Download the Lounge Use Agreement to your computer, read it, fill it out, then save it. Here’s a tip: click on an empty space in the PDF form to start typing there. This should work in most PDF readers. Feel free to use the Word version if you’d like. Download: PDF | DOC This must be sent to the VP Internal before your booking is complete.
- We will invoice you after we receive your request if your group is not eligible for free booking. Our invoices may be paid in person in Leacock B-12, or via credit card. Payment is due within 72 hours of the receipt of the invoice or your booking may be cancelled.