Laptop Lending Program
- Note: due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are hoping to restart it in an adjusted fashion in Fall 2021. This page will be updated when we can confirm the program has been re-instated.
The AUS runs a laptop lending program for Arts and Arts&Sci students out of the 24 hour Ferrier lab in the Ferrier Building. To be eligible for the program, you must not have opted-out of the Arts Computer Lab Fee on Minerva. There are 20 Macbooks and 20 PC laptops available. 10 of each type include Adobe Creative Suite software. All computers come with chargers and display adapters.
How to Borrow
- Check that you have not opted-out of the Arts Computer Lab Fee on Minerva. This will be re-confirmed when you apply to borrow a laptop.
- Visit the Ferrier Computer Lab in the 3rd floor of the Ferrier Building between 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. Laptops are lent out on a first come, first serve basis.
Laptop Lending Program Rules
- Laptops must be returned within seven (7) days of rental.
- Laptops may not be requested for more than a total of five (5) weeks in a semester per student.
- Renewals must be processed in person. No returns after 4pm.
- There is no lending of any laptop without a completed form submission on this page.
- Laptop lending is only available during the Fall and Winter semesters of each academic year.