If your AUS affiliated group is hosting an event or function, and would like an AUS photographer to attend and take pictures, fill out the form below to submit a request for their services.
- We require two weeks in advance for shoot requests due to scheduling procedures, and we cannot guarantee accommodation of events with shorter notice. We will confirm your request within 1-2 business days.
- Headshots and event photos taken through The Arts Undergraduate Society of McGill are property of AUS and may not be distributed commercially or personally unless under the consent of the AUS Executive committee.
- The timeline in which you will receive photos back is two weeks from the scheduled date of your event.
Furthermore, photos are not to be downloaded and re-edited for personal sake. If you are unhappy with final edits of pictures, contact the Media Coordinator below.
In the email, make sure to include:
- Your club’s name (note: all clubs/unions under AUS are free);
- Person of contact (name, email, and maybe number to be reached at);
- Three (3) potential dates + time for photography/videography, in case your first, or second choice is rejected by the photographer’s schedule conflicts and/or weather.
Page last updated: Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 16:58 EDT.