The AUS provides locker rentals to students in the Leacock basement during the Fall and Winter academic semesters.
- You must bring your own lock.
- Only one locker per student.
- We have the right to cut your locker (or anyone’s lockers) if they haven’t registered their locker.
We highly recommend that you take a look at your locker’s location and condition before registering the locker. This way, you can re-register for another locker if you are dissatisfied with the one you have reserved. You may not change lockers after registering!
Locker Rental Procedure:
- Bring your McGill I.D. to the AUS Office (Leacock B-12/ Arts Lounge) (open M-F 9-5) to officially register your locker number
- Bring your own lock (key or combination is fine)
- Claim your locker