Need to borrow a laptop?
Computers: There are 20 Macbooks and 20 PC laptops available. 10 of each type include Adobe Creative Suite software. All computers come with chargers and display adapters.
How to Borrow:
- Check that you have not opted-out of the Arts Computer Lab Fee on Minerva. This will be re-confirmed when you apply to borrow a laptop.
- Visit the Ferrier Computer Lab in the 3rd floor of the Ferrier Building between 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. Laptops are lent out on a first come, first serve basis.
- Laptop lending is only available during the Fall and Winter semesters of each academic year.
Laptop Lending Program Rules
- Laptops must be returned within seven (7) days of rental.
- Laptops may not be requested for more than a total of five (5) weeks in a semester per student.
- Renewals must be processed in person
- No returns after 4pm
- There is no lending of any laptop without a completed form submission on this page