AUS will now process all payments and reimbursements through direct deposit directly to Canadian bank accounts (of both vendors and individuals). Please let us know if you have any questions about filling the form or this updated reimbursement/payment process.
If the form below is not working, please fill it out here.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS: As per Financial By-laws, Article 11.9, all funds (including FMC funds) must be claimed or used by April 15, 2021. The final payment requests for Winter 2021 and the entire FYE2021 will proceed as follows:
- The regular schedule will be in place until April 09, 2021 at 5pm. Payments for all requests submitted before the April 09 deadline will be released on Monday, April 12 and deposited in the appropriate bank accounts 4-5 business days later (likely by April 16, 2021).
- A modified schedule will be in place between April 09, 2021 at 5pm and April 23, 2021 at 5pm. Any payment requests submitted between April 09, 2021 at 5pm and April 23, 2021 at 5pm will be released on April 26, 2021 and deposited in the appropriate bank accounts 4-5 business days later (likely by May 02, 2021).
- All requests must attach proof of purchase dating the reimbursable transactions at or before April 15, 2021.
- Requests submitted after April 23, 2021 at 5pm can no longer be collected. The AUS payment request form will no longer be processing requests for FY2021 after April 23, 2021.
- Requests submitted after April 23, 2021 will only be processed if prior approval was received to submit them late. The deadline for submitting such late requests will be June 15, 2021. After this date, no more requests from FY2021 will be processed.
- Due to reduced AUS summer operations, all payment requests submitted after April 23, 2021 will follow a modified schedule and will likely take longer than 3-4 weeks to process. We appreciate your understanding.