The AUS provides locker rentals to students in the Leacock basement during the Fall and Winter academic semesters for a small fee. After filling out the contract form at the link below, bring your McGill I.D. and the $35 rental fee (rental fee plus a $10 deposit, which you will get back upon the return of your lock) to the AUS Office (Leacock B-12 / Arts Lounge) during office hours to meet with our Executive Assistant, who will process and administer your locker rental.
We highly recommend that you take a look at your locker’s location and condition before making the payment.
This way, you can re-register for another locker if you are dissatisfied with the one you have reserved.
You may not change lockers after making the payment.
- Fill out contract form using the button below
- (Optional) pay locker rental fee online
- Visit AUS office during operating hours (MWF, 9am to 5pm; TTh, 9am to 11am)
- Make cash paymen to AUS Executive Assistant, in person
- Collect your lock and claim your locker